::  

 Contact

  ::  

 Liens utiles

  ::  

 Adresses utiles

  ::  

 Plan et accès

The name comes from the Scandinavian words Anslevilla or Ansnevilla, meaning “the estate of Asleikr” (name of a Scandinavian man).


The village is blessed with a beautiful sandy beach. Anneville-sur-Mer was made part of Geffosses in 1795, taking back its independence in 1830 under Charles X. There is also a fine 11th/12th C church with a vaulted wooden ceiling in the nave.


There are also ruins of an old windmill that once belonged to the lords of Pirou and was sold in 1802 to the navigator, Louis-Antoine de Bougainville.

Open the map (PDF)